MEEDEN Shipping Policy
MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping(5-7days) in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
- HIGH-QUALITY CONVERTIBLE EASEL: MEEDEN professional studio easel is made with German solid beechwood materials, heavy-duty, and durable. The premium hand-sanded and oil-finished feature makes every wooden piece a perfect artwork. It's many artists' elegant symbol to have a good piece of furniture like this easel.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION STUDIO EASEL: Comes with sturdy construction and rigid floor surface grip rubber feet, the easel is packed securely. It's stable enough for painting, no matter whether you are sitting or standing, with no danger of toppling over.
- ADJUSTABLE TILTS FLOOR EASEL: The most attractive design is its adjustable tilt function. Tilt it back to any angle for oil paint and acrylic paint, forward for pastel work, or configure it in a horizontal position for watercolor painting and other pour painting. Quick-release hinges allow for quick, easy conversion. It's also foldable after use for saving storage space.
- MULTI-PURPOSE H-FRAME EASEL: The spacious artist's platform shelf at the bottom of the large wood easel is for holding various art supplies. It's an ideal professional painting easel for students, and studio artists.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The detailed instruction makes the easel assemble with no problem at all. Every wooden piece is labeled and will not take much time.
Reading the reviews I thought I was in for a heck of a time. I even waited for a week to try to assemble. When I opened it up I thought oh no way but I took my time and really studied the pictures and it only took about an hour to do. It is super sturdy and looks great. Super happy with it.
The product is sturdy and great overall BUT expect the assembly to be a chore. The pieces were not numbered on them but the instructions had them numbers. Expect to have to redo things. Take notice especially of the two sets of legs that are hinged. The shorter legs need the two wider cross prices. The cross pieces need to be on the inside. Others than this I’m very satisfied. Certain pieces may need two people.
This excellent easel is great for anything from horizontal to vertical. The assembly instructions are all there, study the stage by stage illustrations closely, count the holes etc and it all makes sense. I agree that the actual parts could have been numbered as per assembly instructions.