MEEDEN Shipping Policy
MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping(5-7days) in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
- Lyre style studio A-frame easel which could be adjusted from 63" to 89" in height, holds canvas up to 48"
- Solid beech wood made with refined handcraft, quality steel fittings ensure its stability and durability. A large ledge for brushes and paints, focus more on creating your masterpiece and saving space
- 3 ways to adjust. The center mast can be tilted forward up to 10° for pastel work. The ratchet height mechanism is quick and easy to adjust. 3-point stability, the rear leg folds in for easy storage
- This studio-style easel tilts vertically, a feature that artists who paint on tall canvases find attractive because it brings the top of the canvas within closer reach. Pastel artists also appreciate this feature because it allows pastel dust to fall naturally away from the surface
- Foldable for easy transport and storage, whether indoors or for field sketch paintings, this large wood easel is reliable to take that responsibility, 100% satisfaction guarantee, and three years warranty of this large beechwood easel, enjoy your time painting with it. Assembling Video included.
Study and functional. Very pleased
Super Qualität, schnelle Lieferung, einfache Montage. Ich habe keinen negativen Kritikpunkt.
Got mine yesterday, it included the tools for assembly which was a happy surprise. well packaged and in great condition on arrival. Assembly took about 30 minutes, no issues there. It's quite sturdy, and adjusts to fit your canvas easily.
Assembly required fairly easy to put together with the only awkward part being the spring assembly behind the drawer or shelf in my case. An extra pair of hands would help but you can do it yourself it's just a bit awkward. I like it. Looking forward to slopping paint all over it in a few years it will look even better!