- The classic A-frame tripod field easel is stylish, beautiful and has a simple, functional design that is strong, solid, reliable, and long-lasting, only simple assembly is required
- Made from premium-quality beech wood with brass-plated adjustable parts, Field Painting Easel features a pivoting canvas holder that can be adjusted to any vertical or horizontal angle, meet your painting needs
- Perfect for plein air painter for sketching, watercolors, or oil painting, the Classic Field Easel is great indoors or out and just as easy to store in your home or studio
- Flexibility, portability, and versatility are all combined in this amazing universal tripod easel, fully collapsible, folds into a tight, compact unit that fits conveniently into your heavy-duty canvas bag for transport or storage
- For Acrylic, Oil & Watercolor Painting, this tripod field easel is reliable to take that responsibility, 100% satisfaction guarantee and one-year warranty of this easel, enjoy your time painting with it. Now you can transport and protect your sketching easel with a carrying case designed specifically for the purpose. 38”L x 5 3/4”W x 5 3/4”W
- Max canvas height: 44 in / 112 cm
- Max easel height: 75.5 in / 192 cm
- Minimum easel height: 52 in / 132 cm
- Base width/depth: 32 x 35 in / 81 x 89 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
I was not sure what to expect from a 'portable' beech wood easel. I'm pleasantly surprised with the MEEDEN Tripod Field Painting Easel . Mine came with a nylon bag that has pockets. I didn't find the setup difficult at all. All I did was put a bolt through all the leg portions and attach the tray. All the hardware pieces on mine are solid and the wood is cut and sanded well. I strongly suggest becoming familiar with the easel before you are setting up to paint so you can be comfortable before you are ready to work. This goes for any easel or new piece of equipment. Otherwise, you are making a decision that is likely going to lead to frustration.I can place the canvas holding slides in different positions and tilt it in many different angles. Maybe someone that has never used an easel before may be confused, because you can adjust it many different ways. I appreciate the versatile positions it can afford. I can use this while being seated or standing. It will hold larger canvases that I can ever imagine myself using. I like the tray, it's not too big to get in the way, but it's not so small that it's useless to me. I can set a few water cups on it and more brushes than I would ever use at one time. I like using it for stretched canvas and canvas boards that are on the smaller sizes of 5" x 7" up to 16" by 20" so far.The choice of portable easels is one that will sit solid every time, or a very light weight one that will likely tip over with a slight gust of wind. I'd prefer a solid easel, myself. I appreciate that I can easily store this in a small space and set it up relatively quickly when inspiration hits. This is portable, but it's not light-weight by my standards. It's heavy to me and care must be taken not to loose the bolt or single wing nut that hold the leg assembly together. It's portable in a way that it can be disassembled with minimal steps and placed back into it's bag. It's not something I could carry out into the wilds easily, but to load it into my car for travel, it will take up very little space, not more than my tripod bag for photography does. So, for short periods of carrying, I can take it from my car a short distance and use it for some plein air painting adventures, probably from my parked car to the beach or into the small grass fields at my local park. I will not be lugging it up and down mountain paths. Maybe a younger, stronger, more fit person may do this, but not me. So, the portability feature is limited to your physical strength and endurance.Overall, I find this to be a really great value, very affordable for the quality. Most shops that carry easels will price those similar over twice fold the price for this one, even though this one has nicer features like the versatile positions and height adjustment. Not all easels have a tray, so this has a lot to offer.Thank you for reading my review. I hope you found it helpful and will click the Helpful button below.