- Multi-Function H-frame easel made of premium solid beech wood, total height adjustable from 59" to 95", holding canvas up to 78".Two canvases can be placed at the same time, convenient for referencing other artworks.
- A large floor easel has an H design gives it a very stable and sturdy construction, it can be adjusted at different angles and tilted from vertical to flat, just by loosening or tightening the knobs.
- The studio easel has two front large rolling wheels so that moving the easel is effortless and the silent casters make it without any harsh noises during the creation and movement.
- Adjustable height & angle mast contains three sliders that freely adjust to the size of the canvas to meet your painting needs. Its wide stance and broad foundation make it the artist easel of choice for serious artists who work on a giant scale. The maximum loading capacity is 33 lbs (15kg)
- EASY ASSEMBLY: This artist easel comes with a detailed instruction brochure and assembling video attached in our listing for how to easily assemble your new easel. All assembly tools are packed well in the package. If at any time you are dissatisfied with the product quality or have any questions, we can guarantee you the best customer service.
- Max canvas height: 78 in / 198 cm
- Max easel height: 95 in / 241 cm
- Minimum easel height: 59 in / 150 cm
- Base width/depth: 19 x 21 in / 48 x 53 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Très facile assemblée prend environ 30 minutes maximum a assemblée et une très belle apparence mieux que je pensais mon épouse m'a fait un cadeau pour Noël je aussi très content recommandé se chevalet d artiste excellent achat
Mon épouse avait essayé d'autres chevalets, qui se sont tous avérés fragiles ou mal concus. Celui-ci est tout simplement parfait : facile à monter, beau et fonctionnel avec ses deux positions. Les griffes permettent de poser des tableaux de grande taille, et le mécanisme qui permet de travailler en mode "table" est faciled d'empoi et stable.En outre, un GRAND merci au service client : réactif, efficace et aimable, c'est le top du top.Best easel ever !
I've been looking for a new easel for a couple of years now and I've looked at everything in the $50 to $1,200 price range. This easel sits in the same range as the $400-$600 easels for quality and functionally but with a price of $159.00. It's a great buy.
All parts delivered in good shape. Sturdy wood and fasteners. The paint finish is glossy. Sturdy wheels. The easel does tip to 90 degrees while remaing steady on the base. So far, so good.