- PREMIUM MATERIALS. Handcrafted from rock-solid European beech wood, the high-density wood has a strong load-bearing capacity and is impact-resistant, extending the service life of the large easel. A polished finish, clear texture without burrs, and exquisite craftsmanship make this wood easel smooth and built to last. A professional floor easel is well medium for realizing your artistic dreams.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION. The unique design of the square base to support a single pole makes the wood easel more attractive. The square base reinforces the easel's overall stability, and the single pole design allows the studio easel to support sizable canvases, which can hold art canvas up to 71". A durable and stable artist easel makes this simple easel even more valuable.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL. High-quality brass fasteners and star knobs easily adjust the angle and height. Painting enthusiasts can freely adjust the easel between horizontal and vertical positions. Multi-directional height adjustment allows you to stand or sit while working. Handy features make it easy to create in different styles, ease your body posture, and infuse more enthusiasm for painting.
- PRACTICAL DESIGN. PU casters with metal brake pads can easily move, rotate, and fix the large easel, to provide offer comfort for artists to capture light. The enlarged and widened palette tray keeps the canvas board stable, and also holds brushes and paints for neat storage. The upright feature allows it to take up little space. A delicate ornate easel provides more flexibility for your painting creations.
- VERSATILE USES. Great value multipurpose easel for art studios, home painting, and teaching. Whether experienced artists, students, painting enthusiasts, or beginners with a passion for art, this versatile floor easel is very suitable. Ingenuity craftsmanship everything is born for art. MEEDEN pursues high-quality artwork, if there are any questions, we will provide you with efficient and satisfactory service.
- Max canvas height: 71 in / 180 cm
- Max easel height: 98 in / 249 cm
- Minimum easel height: 73 in / 185 cm
- Base width/depth: 24 x 24 in / 61 x 61 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
This is a gorgeous looking easel , I use mine for drawing only, I didn't want to mess it up with oil paint. Purchased a different easel for oil painting . I highly recommend this one.
Unfortunately when I moved I lost my dedicated studio space. This easel has to be wheeled out to my lanai when not using it. The main bar that holds canvases is so tall - I have cathedral ceilings, but with an 8 ft ceiling height this would be an issue - a little disappointed. I would have preferred not to have to unscrew 3 things to make changes to accommodate various canvases. It was between this one and the Stanrite 700 easel so I could paint on larger canvases. Too late now - not mailing back - this easel is very heavy and it is easier to put together with 2 people, too. I am hoping I like it as I use it- will update it.
very nice. The color is very nice and sturdy
I love this easel! It is amazing and will last a lifetime! Very well made!