- SOLID BEECHWOOD STUDIO ART CART: The wood storage trolley art cart in size 35'' x 28-1/3'' x 15-3/4'', is made of solid beechwood, natural, light-weight, and sturdy. It can hold weight up to 88lbs. Oil finished surface is super smooth and ZERO-glitch. Hand-sanded corners and edges provide maximum security.
- SPACIOUS 3-TIER OPEN SHELVES: MEEDEN art supplies cart has 3 open shelves with enough storage space for you to store whatever you want, like canvas, paintbrushes, paints, oil painting knives, or other art supplies, even your daily necessities. It's a multifunctional storage cart for studio artists, art students, teachers, and art amateurs.
- 360° SWIVEL NOICE-FREE WHEELS: The storage cart with wheels offers both mobility and stability. You can use it wherever you want. From your bedroom to the living room, or your big yard, even the studio, art classroom, and office. It'll be there wherever it's needed most. Two of the caster wheels have locking brakes for safety and security to prevent sliding.
- MINIMALISM STRUCTURE DESIGN: Comes with instructions and an assembling video, the utility art cart is pretty easy to assemble, 100% stress-free. The top shelf has ridges for placing your brushes, colored pencils, and any other supplies that could roll away. 1 paint cup holder hole, which can be perfect for your needs, this practical minimalistic structure design is very popular with art beginners and professional artists.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: We're confident that you may find comfort with this artist's supply cart--Quality, practical, yet affordable. But if you have any dissatisfaction with it, please do feel free to contact us, and we'd help you with a replacement or refund.
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
After looking at a number of carts, I decided to purchase this one and I am very happy with it. Many of the other options were too small and rather tacky looking. Granted this one cost more, but it fits my storage needs well and I expect to get great use of it for a number of years. It was also very easy and quick to assemble—a one person job.
Over the last year I have purchased lots of art supplies and produced a lot of artwork. After researching I purchased this nice wooden Meeden branded art cart after a previous good Meeden purchase. I had trouble screwing on the wheel assemblies, otherwise assembly was straightforward. The beech wood is nice as are the edges and finish. A less expensive cart did not have some of the finishing details, particularly the edges. I like the practical design. If I need another cart I would purchase this model again.
same comment as headline
Suits my needs perfectly. Does not wobble even when fully loaded
fits all of my art supplies plus