- FIELD FRENCH EASEL - Just the right size for plein air painting, very space-saving, but super roomy inside, 4 compartment interior with 3 removable slats for storage art supplies, even canvas. Coming with a shoulder strap, so travel-friendly. The wood box easily converts into easel stand after destination.
- BEECHWOOD ART EASEL - Handcrafted in naturally dried, and polished beechwood from German, natural, light-weight and sturdy for any hard work. Anti-rust reinforcement galvanized clasps and fasteners, elegant, and durable to protect the painting stuff while traveling. Soft leather handle very comfortable to use. 3 rubber feet ensure higher stability.
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE EASEL - Meeden French sketchbox, with adjustable height from 57"-72", fit for painting sitting and standing. Adjustable trays hold canvas up to 34". Easel board also with adjustable angles from tilt- forward to horizontal, fit for pastel work, acrylic, oil, watercolor painting, popular in artists, beginners, and hobbyists.
- WOODEN TABLETOP EASEL - The tripod wood easel with 3 foldable legs, easily converts into a table easel, with a drawer opened in the front, just under the canvas, keeping your paints, brushes in easy reach. Just set up the easel as your way, painting everywhere you want home, studio, on the go.
- PRE-ASSEMBLED ARTIST EASEL - Meeden classical french easel comes with a set-up manual and pre-assembled, you can paint asap after it arrives. There’s still a set-up video on the video area for your reference.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - You’ll amazing for its functionality: Floor studio easel, art desk easel, wood storage box, sketch box, all in one this Meeden french easel. It’s really a wood of art, we’re so confident to offer you a 100% money-back guarantee and lifetime warranty.
- Max canvas height: 34 in / 86 cm
- Max easel height: 72 in / 183 cm
- Minimum easel height: 57 in / 145 cm
- Base width/depth: 32 x 42 in / 81 x 107 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Bought as a gift. Looks good. Solidly built &, practical.
I waited a while to purchase this easel because I wasn’t sure if it would be a good enough quality for my needs. Once I got the hang of setting it up I found it very easy. It comes with a case that isn’t particularly great but the carry handle in the easel seems to be the best option. I can store my art supplies inside the easel to take with me for on location painting. I have learned to set it up quickly and easily. I’m not sure how long the wing nut adjustments will last, but I’m hoping to get lots of years use out of my easel.
Made of quality timber, fitvand finish is good, and design is excellent.
Took this travelling in our rv. Sets up easily, takes up little space, and was great for plein air painting as long as I didn't hav to carry it too far as it is a bit heavy. Back pack carry case did help though.Really sturdy even on uneven ground as legs are individually adjustable for height.
It was a retirement present for my daughter, she loves it