- Solid beech wood
- 【Premium Quality】 This Extra Large Classic H-Frame easel is made of European beech wood with oil polished smooth surface, which has a good texture and stability. The wood grain is clearly visible. You can identify the level through the eyes. You don't have to worry about shaking the easel due to the hardwood.
- 【Stability】 This H structure makes the studio easel particularly stable. It is constructed of a Four-row long wooden frame standing stable on the ground and a double-layer thickened central column holding the canvas firmly. It can hold extremely large and heavy canvases up to 104’’ and 90 lbs. It is artistic and durable and can be used to paint or display artwork.
- 【Flexibility】 The canvas holders move up and down to the perfect height for sitting or standing, and the classic easel is also tiltable and can be adjusted by rear leg knobs as well. The bottom canvas holder includes a convenient ledge for holding paint tubes and brushes. The easel takes up a minimal amount of space, perfect for painting in tight quarters. Appropriate angle makes you have a pleasant painting experience
- 【Convenience】 You can easily install it according to our instructions by parts no. The two black plastic knobs on both sides of the easel help you fold down the easel. It's convenient and saves space when you complete artwork and have a rest, you can easily fold it and put it in a room corner.
- Max canvas height: 104 in / 264 cm
- Max easel height: 118 in / 300 cm
- Minimum easel height: 70 in / 178 cm
- Base width/depth: 26 x 26 in / 66 x 66 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
I was surprised how nice this easel was. It is very pretty as well. My only wish is that the top clamp moved down to let you sit while working on smaller paintings, but for the price I can’t complain. Great for large canvases!
The two design flaws are: the cutout for adjusting the tilt on the easel are cut too close to the edge and bend easily potentially being a problem as it is a natural grabbing spot to move the easelThe other is the canvas does not lay flush against the mast and the two side supports. I had to make shift by building thickness on one of the supports with cardboard and tape.I recommend using the video to assemble the easel not the instruction manual. I was able to put mine together in about 45 minutes. All parts were clearly marked.I hope this helps.Happy painting.
Very complicated to assemble
So. I love this easel, it is gorgeous and I can’t wait to use it. The beech wood is beautiful - fine furniture quality. But. The instructions are horrible. I’m good at putting together IKEA furniture and I’m sure that’s the only reason the easel is put together and I’m not curled up in a ball on the floor crying. Several of the pieces were missing stickers. There were pieces that looked similar; it was really hard to tell what was front and back. I had to take it apart and put it back together several times because the pictures weren’t clear and the pieces weren’t well marked… looking at it in all its glory, it was worth the hassle, but it wouldn’t be hard to provide better instructions!
Because I know how the easel mechanics work, I was able to construct it. Instructions were so so, but once it was together, the mechanisms worked fine. Good wood, but mostly I am pleased with how extra large canvases fit. A painting can also be raised and lowered easily while working on a painting. Have used it and . it's great, especially for the price!