- HIGH-QUALITY CONVERTIBLE EASEL: MEEDEN professional studio easel is made with German solid beechwood materials, heavy-duty, and durable. The premium hand-sanded and oil-finished feature makes every wooden piece a perfect artwork. It's many artists' elegant symbol to have a good piece of furniture like this easel.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION STUDIO EASEL: Comes with sturdy construction and rigid floor surface grip rubber feet, the easel is packed securely. It's stable enough for painting, no matter whether you are sitting or standing, with no danger of toppling over.
- ADJUSTABLE TILTS FLOOR EASEL: The most attractive design is its adjustable tilt function. Tilt it back to any angle for oil paint and acrylic paint, forward for pastel work, or configure it in a horizontal position for watercolor painting and other pour painting. Quick-release hinges allow for quick, easy conversion. It's also foldable after use for saving storage space.
- MULTI-PURPOSE H-FRAME EASEL: The spacious artist's platform shelf at the bottom of the large wood easel is for holding various art supplies. It's an ideal professional painting easel for students, and studio artists.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The detailed instruction makes the easel assemble with no problem at all. Every wooden piece is labeled and will not take much time.
- Easel height: 88 in / 224 cm
- Max canvas height: 59 in / 150 cm
- Base width/depth: 24 x 27 in / 61 x 69 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Reading the reviews I thought I was in for a heck of a time. I even waited for a week to try to assemble. When I opened it up I thought oh no way but I took my time and really studied the pictures and it only took about an hour to do. It is super sturdy and looks great. Super happy with it.
The product is sturdy and great overall BUT expect the assembly to be a chore. The pieces were not numbered on them but the instructions had them numbers. Expect to have to redo things. Take notice especially of the two sets of legs that are hinged. The shorter legs need the two wider cross prices. The cross pieces need to be on the inside. Others than this I’m very satisfied. Certain pieces may need two people.
This excellent easel is great for anything from horizontal to vertical. The assembly instructions are all there, study the stage by stage illustrations closely, count the holes etc and it all makes sense. I agree that the actual parts could have been numbered as per assembly instructions.