- QUALITY MATERIAL: The MEEDEN drafting table is handcrafted from solid New Zealand pinewood. And with a retro wood finish and multi-layer coatings, the table can last for years of use.
- SUPER FUNCTIONAL: The work surface is enlarged to fit a larger medium to work on, whether it's a huge engineering project or a big graphic. The tabletop's height is adjustable from 33.5" to 40" and the angle's adjust function just works fine as you want, 0°~65°. Additional design: T-square ruler & pen ledge on the edge.
- UPGRADED STRUCTURE: Although the table has a retro look, with the industrial and modern design, it performs perfectly. Dual-knob keeps the adjustability staying 100% shaking-free, and the H-frame base adds more stability.
- RICH USAGE SCENARIOS: With a compatible adjustable stool, wherever it is a studio for Science & Engineering, art, writing, or reading, and whether you are into drawing, crafting, drafting, or writing, it fits all.
- MEEDEN SOLUTION for ALL YOUR CONCERN: Worrying about no-response or auto-reply customer service? We say absolutely no to that and are deeply committed to answering any question and providing any possible way to solve problems that may occur during the use. At MEEDEN, your experience is EVERYTHING.
- MEEDEN for ULTIMATE SATISFACTION: MEEDEN is more like a family with hundreds of members wholly dedicated to helping you succeed in your artistic endeavors through high-quality, unique art supplies. And like a family, we stick together, and if anything goes south, you can always rely on MEEDEN, through thick and thin - give us a little sign - a mail, a call, or a message.
- Max easel height: 40 in / 102 cm
- Minimum easel height: 33.5 in / 85 cm
- Base width/depth: 32 x 20 in / 81 x 51 cm
- Material: Pinewood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
This is an attractive and versatile drafting table. Very easy to assemble -- best assembly instructions I have seen. I set the top at 33" high which I don't expect to have to adjust often but I could -- about 2" up or down. Tilts by about 20 degrees on each setting. Very happy with this product.
I have never in my life and I'm 79, seen something as easy to put togeter. The directions were spot on. Every piece had a picture, all screws etc were put in separate sealed baggies with a letter corresponding to the directions. All I had to do was follow each picture putting the screw or bolt where the arrow showed. tighten it with the supplied screwdriver or hex key and in a very short time had a extremely beautiful, sturdy drafting table that I am using to do my watercolor painting on. It is easily adjustable to stay flat or tip at any angel I need, height of table is also easily adjustable. It sits perfectly flat on my old wood floors and does not wiggle at all no matter what I'm doing on it. Amazing. I think all companies should be held to the quality that this one holds especially for the ease of their directions and quality of parts. WELL DONE !!!
I love the look and the sturdiness of the table. The height adjustment could be better and a faster way to tilt the table would be nice. Really I donโ€t change the table adjustments all that much. The only real bitch is that the drafters square is warped and so far out of square; luckily I have a quality square of my own.
Beautiful table and functional.Damaged corner of the table took a star away due to poor packaging and or poor handling from UPSI would of gave 3 stars but my wife though she could fix it.
This was a replacement drafting table which I used for art. It is smaller but it takes a full watercolor sheet and it is beautiful solid wood stained with (I think) mahogany then coated.