- BEECHWOOD MADE TABLETOP EASEL: This quality wooden tabletop easel is made of solid German beechwood with natural texture, 100% handcrafted, and oil-finished surface. And the included galvanized wing nuts and screws can firm the canvas up.
- PRE-ASSEMBLED: 90% Pre-assembled when you unbox the easel. Only need to take a few seconds to get it done - align the tray at the bottom of the center rod with the rails on both sides, then tighten the centric fly nuts to get it fixed, and lastly put the top holder in.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: The lightweight (only weight 4lbs) feature of the H-frame easel brings a light-using experience when you carry it anywhere indoors, grab it under good light, and take 10 seconds to set up. Less distraction, more paintings!
- COMPACT SIZE: The easel is easy to fold for storage. The folding dimension - is 32.7''L × 10.8''W × 2.5''H, yet when unfolded, can hold canvas up to 25'' in height. When you are not that much into doing art, it's still a perfect tool to display some artwork for decor.
- MEEDEN SOLUTION for ALL YOUR CONCERN: Worrying about no-response or auto-reply customer service? We say absolutely no to that and are deeply committed to answering any question and providing any possible way to solve the problem that may occur during the use. At MEEDEN, your experience is EVERYTHING.
- Max canvas height: 25 in / 64 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Un buon cavalletto da tavolo
As far as tabletop easels go, there are several features I like about this one. It's lightweight, so you don't need to have dedicated space for it. Since I rarely paint, it makes little sense to have a large easel, both in terms of cost and space. It has a decent about of adjustability. I was surprised the easel could tilt forward slightly, and didn't just stop at a 90-degree angle. There are some situations when you want your workspace (canvas, paper, whatever) tilted forward, such as working with pastels or another media that creates dust or crumbs.The only problem with the ability to tip the easel forward is the base isn't sturdy enough to handle it, especially with the added weight of the canvas. Anything more than slightly tilted backward might be a problem once you start putting pressure on your canvas. It's an acceptable option, especially for the price, but you might need a way to weigh down the base..
Just the job.
This tabletop easel arrives partly assembled, and the user just has to turn around the part that is screwed on backwards to minimize space for shipping. I found the printed instructions confusing and figured out how to set up the easel through trial and error. I now see that there's a much better explanation in the product description here on Amazon, and would encourage other people to reference that.This is a nice, compact option for artists who are tight on space and money, and is ideal for hobby painters like me who go for long periods of time without painting and don't want to devote a lot of time or money to an occasional activity. The easel adjusts nicely to different angles when you twist the screws on the sides, and can flatten completely for storage. As pictured, you can raise or lower the easel based on the height you need for painting. My pictures show the minimum and maximum heights.This easel is also the perfect size for 18" dolls. I never would have thought about this, but when my brother saw this product, he wasn't sure if it was for me or my American Girl dolls. I couldn't resist posing Kirsten with the easel. This could be an appeal factor for adults who display dolls, or for kids who can use the easel for art or pretend play. And, if nothing else, it's a cute product photo with a size reference!There are some minor quality issues with the easel I received. The left side of the base sticks out further than the right side, and the easel wobbles a little bit on a tabletop. I stuck one of the extra pieces of hardware under it, and that steadied it. Still, that's something to be aware of before purchasing.