MEEDEN Shipping Policy
MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping(5-7days) in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
- This Deluxe Crank Adjusting Easel is finely handcrafted with European seasoned Beechwood with a stunning polished rosewood finish that gives it a beautiful rich red color. It will adorn and enrich the aesthetics of any studio, and take your studio to the next level with the MEEDEN Crank Adjusting Easel.
- This easel features a super smooth hand crank adjustment system, it makes lifting virtually any weight canvas quick and easy just by turning the crank. The crank adjusts the height of the working area and also allows you to control your canvas elevation. The manual crank function also ensures heavier canvas and art pieces are secure and presentable, additionally, it is silent.MEEDEN Deluxe Crank Adjusting Easel, Ornate yet functional.
- Fully adjustable easel angle goes beyond 90 degrees, just simply customize the angle of a painting by adjusting two large brass wing nuts. When extended to its full height of 98", the easel can accommodate a canvas or panels height up to 83". Heavy-duty H-frame construction and fully adjustable angle make it perfect for professional or experienced artists working on almost all larger& heavier media.
- Specially designed front art supply compartment and 2 side storage drawers for easy access to supplies. For mobility, the Easel is equipped with four 360-degree fully swivel castors, and two up-front locking breaks on the castors to provide stability while painting. The Deluxe and utility design, and master hand craftsmanship meet in this Crank Adjusting Easel easel, making it the most advanced crank-assist easel in the world!
- The engineered bracing system, hinges, and exquisite brass accessories are truly made to last a lifetime no matter how many times you adjust the easel. We Promise, we will replace any part from any MEEDEN Easel or Desk that proves defective with normal use within the lifetime of the original owner.
I bought this for my husband who is a professional fine artist. He had an old easel that was giving him hard time to go up and down. The price of a similar easel (less sturdy) in Jerry’s Arterama was almost the double, so I decided to look on Amazon and I’m glad a did. It is very sturdy, the crank works very smooth and it has a beautiful color. I totally recommend it.
I love this easel.This model with crank adapts so easily to the desired height for painting. After almost a year, I had a problem with the crank, nothing to do with the quality of the product. I contacted the service of meeden and in less than 2 days someone answered me. According to the problem I had, they decided without hesitation to send me a new easel. There service was exceptional especially Mica who follows you through the whole process with great attention. I recommend not only this easel but any product sold by this company
I do paintings that range from 16x20 inches to 36x48 inches, usually on masonite. I wanted an easel that I could quickly move up or down, to position the upper or lower portion of my paintings to a height that was comfortable to work on --- but I didn't want to spend thousands of dollars for a counter-weight easel. After much research, I decided on a hand crank easel, and finally decided on this one from Meeden. First of all, it's beautiful. I cut some of the foam packing material to place on the bottom ledge, where my paintings sit, and on the ledge below that which covers the pull-out drawers, so that I wouldn't worry about spilling paint on the easel (and no, I'm not a neat freak; this easel is just so pretty I didn't want to mess it up). Speaking of packing material, there is a lot of it. Meeden obviously didn't want any scratches during shipping. Second, assembly was easy. There are simple, numbered, step-by-step pictures to follow. Meeden provides 2 pliers and a small wrench, the only tools you need. Last, the crank works great. Now the area I want to work on gets positioned just where I need it. I wish I'd bought one of these years ago.
I am an oil painter. My studio is small with 8’ ceilings, and I love a crank-style easel. Most of these easels are prohibitively expensive and I was thrilled when a fellow artist recommended this on facebook. It takes up a minimum amount of floorspace and I’m able to paint large & small paintings without the shaft going through the ceiling. It’s a beautiful easel! Rich, gorgeously stained beechwood, extremely sturdy for the largest or smallest canvases. It was absolutely the easiest to assemble due to the excellent and organized instructions and tools. Meeden’s customer service is outstanding, very responsive to all questions or problems. I’m crazy about this easel!
I am amazed with the quality of the craftsmanship of this easel.Made with very good quality solid wood. I would give 10star for the review if I could. I love it and recommend this company and the quality of their goods to everyone.Thank you Meeden for bringing back hope in great quality and respect for customers.