- 3-IN-1 EASEL: Different height adjustment makes it a versatile easel as well - a Plein air outdoor easel/ a basic studio lyre easel/ an indoor tabletop easel. Tripod structure and non-skid rubber protectors provide maximized sturdiness wherever on a smooth indoor surface or a rough outdoor road.
- HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT: One-click lock system makes everything quick and neat. Simply lift up the locks on the tripod to unlock, then adjust the height you want; lastly, buckle up 3 locks, and everything is good to go! Easily tote the field easel to your location with the included carry bag.
- ANGLE ADJUSTMENT: The easel can be adjusted from 0°(horizontal) to 90°(vertical), which makes it fits multiple painting techniques - watercolor(0°)/ oil Painting & acrylic(0°-90°). It also converts into a tabletop easel.
- STATUS: Whole body of the easel is made of quality solid aluminum and only weighs 5 lbs. The size of the easel - Max, 81 "H × 52 "W × 46 "D; Tabletop mode, 22''L x 15''W x 55'' H. Canvas can be held in height: 18''-50''.
- Easel height: 81 in / 206 cm
- Max canvas height: 50 in / 127 cm
- Base width/depth: 52 x 46 in / 132 x 117 cm
- Material: Aluminum
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Only just received and assembled, seems sturdy enough with a good range of set up height. Suitable for any painting and the canvas feels like it's held solidly, so for the money it seems like a fairly reasonable product. If my view changes either way once taken to location I'll update my review.However, I do have one gripe, the bottom canvas support slides on like a T stop, but to attach it you need to remove a thumb screw, remove the central bar and then slide it down into position and reassemble the easel. This is OK if your never going to pack it up to put it in the bag and travel with it. But you have to disassemble it to pack it up and fit it in the bag. It would have been a much better product if the bottom canvas support swiveled. Then you could take it out and put it back in the bag totally assembled with no hassle. I'm a bit of a handyman so I'll probably manufacture my own bottom support.