- Medium-Duty h-frame studio easel, total height adjustable from 69" (175cm) to 95" (242cm) while tilting vertically, holding canvas art up to 48" (122cm)
- Here's a back-to-basics studio easel at a practical price. Finely handcrafted of smooth, sanded beech wood, the studio light-duty h-frame easel is simple yet attractive
- Studio easel carriage tray adjusts easily with a smooth-gliding metal ratchet mechanism and has built-in storage that holds art supplies within easy reach
- Equipped with an adjustable-height mast that adjusts easily via a secure ratchet control, and locks in position by tightening a screw at the front. Can tilt to any angle that suits your medium and painting style
- Handcrafted in a light clear coat, deluxe yet functional the light-duty artist studio easel, pictorial instruction, and tools included to assemble, satisfaction guarantee, no doubt trying this versatile easel by MEEDEN.
- Max canvas height: 48 in / 122 cm
- Max easel height: 95 in / 241 cm
- Minimum easel height: 69 in / 175 cm
- Base width/depth: 22 x 22 in / 56 x 56 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
Not too hard to put together. Sturdy and functional. Nice looking.
Bought this easel to replace an old A frame one that I had. It's really nice. Made from solid birch, it feels like I'll still be using it 20 years from now. Assembly was a pain in the ass, but not hard at all, just time-consuming for someone who's not mechanically inclined.
Slightly tricky to put together, the instructions, particularly the pictures were misleading and one was back to front but a bit of common sense sorted it. Other than than that I am very pleased and have enjoyed trying to improve my painting skills ☺️
Ottima qualità dei materiali, lavorazioni perfette
Bought for my wife and she loves it. It sits on a platform making infinitely more stable. It folds flat, and can even be used on a desk or counter.