- Extra-Large Heavy-Duty H-Frame Easel: With the capacity to hold giant canvas up to 82" high, total height adjustable from 80" (203cm) to 139" (353cm) while tilting in vertical, the MEEDEN Studio Heavy-Duty H-Frame Easel is made for artists who think and work big.
- Solid European Beech Wood Made: Finely handcrafted of smooth, sanded beechwood, deluxe yet functional. MEEDEN painting easel features adjustable-height masts that add extra stability with oversized work. Its carriage tray adjusts easily with a smooth-gliding metal ratchet mechanism and has built-in storage that holds supplies within easy reach.
- 360-Degree Premium Silent Caster Wheels: Sturdy base measures 25½" (65cm) W x 27½" (70cm) D, rests on 4 Locking Silent Caster Wheels, offering both mobility and stability. The bottom bracket lowest to 23¼" (59cm) and highest to 50" (127cm) off the floor, either sitting on a stool or standing is convenient to paint MEEDEN art easel.
- Adjustable Working Angle: The angle of the frame could be adjusted from vertical to horizontal by loosing and tightening the knobs on both sides, tilting completely flat for watercolors, gesso, or varnishing, and slightly forward for pastel works.
- Max canvas height: 82 in / 208 cm
- Max easel height: 139 in / 353 cm
- Minimum easel height: 80 in / 203 cm
- Base width/depth: 2505 x 27.5 in / 65 x 70 cm
- Material: Beechwood
When will I receive my order?
Most items are usually shipped within 3-5 working days.
We do recommend allowing up to 3 weeks for your order in peak times, such as a special offer or promotion. Delivery times are beyond our control but rest assured that we only work with reliable welding manufacturers and suppliers to give you the best service.
Do you offer free shipping?
Yes. MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
How do I track my order?
Your delivery confirmation email will contain your tracking number and order details.
Taxes and other charges
Depending on the country of delivery, you may be required to pay extra tax or charges such as VAT and/or import duties.
Do you ship to P.O. Boxes, APO/FPO addresses or international addresses?
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
For international shipping, so far we’re only able to ship within Canada, the UK and Australia.
Note: Product availability varies by regions. Please check inventory in your region before placing an order.
For more information, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions.
High-quality easy takes about an hour to assemble, but the instructions are excellent and make it easy. Also, every part is numbered and fits together well. I highly recommend this easel.
Lovely solid wood and construction. Every part and fitting bagged and labeled. All tools also supplied to build and very easy instructions to follow. First time I've bought a Meeden product but now a favourite and first go to supplier. A+++
I like it can be extended to accommodate larger canvas and that it can be lowered to a flat position for other projects. Also doesn’t take up much space when not in use. I really enjoy this product.
Absolutely love this easel! I like it so much, I have purchased two of them! Unfortunately the second easel I purchased was damaged in shipping. The supplier, Art Ahead, provided me with the most excellent customer service and sent me replacement parts for what was broken in shipping. If I need another easel, I would totally purchase from Art Ahead again! Thank you for such GREAT SERVICE!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE mine! Easy to move around and simple to adjust! Its worth every cent!