MEEDEN Shipping Policy
MEEDEN now offer free standard shipping(5-7days) in the United States, Canada, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Orders can take up to 48 hours to be processed and shipped from the time of purchase.
Currently, we are unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico, and all P.O. Boxes in the US.
- This Classic Artist Easel is a professional-grade solid wood easel. Finely handcrafted of European seasoned Beechwood, finished with natural oil. Deluxe yet attractive, functional, sturdy, and easy to set up, could also easily be used as furniture to display and creative artwork.
- Heavy-duty solid wood construction. The H-frame structure makes this painting easel strong and stable, firmly quad base and double-thicked central column offer superior strength and stability to larger& heavier canvas. To ensure a better user experience.
- Fully Adjustable Floor Easel, you can tilt it at any angle to suit your medium and painting style. Ideal for beginning & experienced artists working on a variety of canvas & oil, acrylic, casein, sketching, and pastel painting. This is a must-have style for creators who pursue art.
- The Front Storage Tray has enough space for your painting accessories such as painting brushes or paints. You can leave the artist's easel height fixed and adjust the lower tray up or down to accommodate canvas sizes up to 77 inches. Lossen or fastening the two black knobs at the bottom allows the floor easel to fold down and tilt on the wall.
- [Warm Tips]: Please kindly review our assembly video attached to the listing. Due to the upgrade of the home studio easel, there are few step differences with the manual. The wood part marked NO.7 replaced No.14 in the manual. NO. 5 and 7 in the manual are already assembled and become the wood part NO.5.The hardware Part J replaced the screw part C in the manual, and part C will also not be used. If you have any assembly problems, please feel free to contact us, and we will solve them for you immediately.
Nice artist easel. Fairly easy to assemble (about 40 minutes). All parts clearly labeled and packed...tab A into slot B ish. Fair price too.
Think when assembling but lies flat on the floor under a bed or against a wall
Instructions were vague but if you watch the video youcan put it together
I was surprised how nice this easel was. It is very pretty as well. My only wish is that the top clamp moved down to let you sit while working on smaller paintings, but for the price I can’t complain. Great for large canvases!
I am very impressed with the sturdiness of the easel, even on carpet. The assembly directions were pretty bad and definitely need to be improved. Part #1, which is the last piece that gets assembled, came cracked. It looked like it had the crack following the grain of the wood. I emailed the seller, which quickly replied. I then submitted pictures and the seller sent me an email stating they would be mailing me a replacement part. I then received the replacement part. I would highly recommend!